View 140 QR Code
- Station M3 X1
- 12V2A power adapter x 1
- USB Type-C cable X1
- HDMI2.1 8K cable X1
- remote control X1
- DCIN: For power input
- HDMI2.1: For HDMI monitor and other output device
- LAN: For network cable
- Audio: For audio device
- USB3.0: For high-speed USB device
- USB2.0: For USB device
- USB-C: Multi-function port for video output, USB device and PC.
- TF card slot: For TF card
- Monitor Connection: Connect monitor to Station M3 with HDMI cable.
- Power Connection：Connect 12V power adapter to Station M3’s DCIN port and then power on.
- Initial Settings：Finish settings with remote control, mouse, keyboard or other input devices.
Station OS is ready after finishing initial settings.
Explore more fun from“Station OS”, “FAQ”, “Recommendations”