In this chapter, we will introduce how to make a TF card as a boot card. The system will be the one in the TF card when your device is powered on.
- TF card (over 8GB but less than 32GB) X1 (C10 or above recommended)
- TF card reader X1
- TF card flash tool: SD_Firmware_Tool (v1.70 and above)
Step 1: Download EMMC firmware
- Download EMMC firmware corresponding to your device in Downloads
Step 2: Flash firmware to TF card.
- Insert the TF card into the card reader, and put the card reader into the USB port of the PC.
- Open SD_Firmware_Tool, select the inserted removable drive.
- Tick “SD Boot”.
- Click “Firmware” and select the firmware you need to flash to TF card
- Click “Create”.
Select “Yes” when this pop-up window appears.
Making a boot card is finished.
Insert your TF card into Station device’s TF card slot. Power up or restart your device and the new system is running.
Check the video