There are a large number of Android applications on Google Play, so users can download various apps from Play Store according to their own preferences. In this chapter we will introduce how to install Google Play on Station PC.
- Station PC (Station OS) X 1
- PC X 1
- U stick/ TF card X1
Step 1: Download Play Upgrade Patch according to your device. (Note: Please DO NOT unzip.)
- Station M2 Play Upgrade Patch
- Station M1 Play Upgrade Patch (upload soon)
- Station P2 Play Upgrade Patch
- Station P1 Play Upgrade Patch
- Station P1 Pro Play Upgrade Patch
Step 2: Copy update.zip to root directory of U stick or TF card.
Step 3: Insert U stick or TF card to Station PC, power on.
Step 4: After powering on (it takes some time), click “Install” on the pop-up.
After installation, you can find Google Play in All Apps.
Check out this video to install Google Play easily.